Fecha de publicación:24/11/2022
Salario:de 24.000€ a 30.000€ Bruto/año
Horario:Partido .Full time job 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 9 am to 6 pm.
Eurofirms is searching for a Demand planner Professional to cover a replacement (maternity leave) for multinational located in Barcelona. The candidate will perform these tasks:
-Control stocks from the warehouse and order the products from the manufacture plant
- ERP manteinance, control of group-internal factories orders.
- Control of external suppliers’ orders.
- Productions validations.
- Inbounds management (EDI order for deliveries from external suppliers deliveries).
- Monthly controlling transport and logistic costs.
- Developing reporting system, costs analysis.
- Reviewing accuracy on invoices from current logistic provider or from forwarders and other suppliers invoices.
- Materials stocks control (folding boxes, bags, etc.).
- Warehouse management.
- Customer service support.
Requisitos:- Required experience on Supply Chain Management Departments
- Looking for someone enthusiastic, reliable, results-oriented, team-minded, with high commitment, capable to work under pressure.
- Valuable residence close to the workplace.
Formación:- Certification in Business management, Engineering or equivalent studies focused on logistics.
Función:Técnico/a de distribución
Idiomas:- Spanish Native or Advanced.
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
- Valuable knowledge of more foreign languages as Germany (not mandatory)