We're selecting Call Center Operator (M/F) for a company in the services sector located in Porto. The selected person will carry out the following functions:
Do you link speak several language? Are you fluent in Finnish? Do you have good knowledge of English? Then you could be perfect for our bilingual roles!
As a result of the incredible growth of our client, we’re looking for bilingual speakers to join us and to some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands.
Job Description: Interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's product or services.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities;
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (KPI's);
- Clarify customer requirements, probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer;
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer;
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures;
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required;
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance;
- Offer additional products and/or services;
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database;
- Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff.
Função:Operador/a telefónico/a de marcação de visitas
Requisitos:- Six months of relevant experience (prefered);
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation;
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge;
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally;
- Dependable with strong attention to detail;
- Skilled in multitasking including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly;
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment;
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently;
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner;
- Good interpersonal relationship.
Formação:- Minimum education at the 12th grade level.
Línguas:- Finnish spoken and written correctly;
- English spoken and written correctly.